Politics

Started by pam, June 27, 2008, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Y'know this is one subject that brings out the best and worst in all people. Me included.

I'm bowin out of it, I don't like the way I'm interactin on here, I really only care to able to take care of my family and keep them and everybody else actually happy and healthy and safe. All you can do in this world is what you can do.

Ghandi said "Be the change you want to see in the world" That doesn't always work tho because every person on the face of the earth has their own change they want to see and politics is the monster that created.

This just makes me tired.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

I'm sorry to hear that you're bowing out...you always had such honest, real observations.  I truly enjoyed reading you, Pam.  However, I can understand why you'd feel the way you do.  I hope your absence won't be permenent.  Auf Wiederhoren (until I hear from you again:-)!)

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

Pam, I hope that you reconsider.  Your views are not always endorsed by other people, but you have the right to post them and a lot of people agree with you.  If everyone on here agreed on everything, it would be pretty dull.  I personally find a lot of truth in your postings and your ideals and ask that you please rethink your decision.  I get very sarcastic at times on some subjects, and wholeheartedly agree with others, that's my personality and I do not intend to change that.  If I have something to say, I say it and if people don't like it, that is their problem.  If I agree, I say so, if I disagree I'm darn well going to say that too. And I DISAGREE WITH YOUR DECISION TO GET OUT OF HERE.  There, your mama has spoken.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

I'm just quittin the politics for awhile ma
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

LOL...(grinning)
Pam...
Been there said that.. and done that too.
But I couldn't stand it, so I had to get back in there..  ::)

I'm hoping if you need a breather..you will get back in there too.
Can't just have a few of us having high blood pressure LOL

I just started a new thread called Our Forum Family and I think you need to read it. (And you need to listen to your mother ;) )

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk