Weather

Started by W. Gray, June 05, 2008, 11:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Sunshine on the way.  The sky west of me is blue.

Tobina+1

Holy cow, Teresa.  That is an amazing picture!  Too close for comfort!  Kind of like that video from K-State; you just feel like you're being swept up in the tornado!

Teresa

Well , I got that from my sister and then I got this from Teri..( my daughter in law)

Chapman Ks tornado picture.

I have a friend at work that grew up there, and all his family is still there in town. 

1.  The tornado hit at 10:33 pm, so it's too light in this picture
2.  My friend, nor his family, knows any of the items in this picture (grain bins, building, etc...)

This isn't the tornado that hit there.

Sooooooooooooooooooo..(in my Paul Harvey voice) 
THAT is the REST of the story
Good Day~~

;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

Man! I think I would've been breakin camp before it got close enough for me get that good a picture! That is awesome! And whoever took it has some fair sized cohoneys lol
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Tobina+1

Well, either way, it's an amazing picture.  I wish it would have been lighter in the K-State video, too, as it's hard to actually see the tornado and debris.
Nice weather here today, after this morning's thunder showers and WIND.  Wish we could have an opportunity to dry out for a bit before the next round, but doesn't look too promising!

sixdogsmom

Here is how things can get changed on the internet. This really makes no difference, but I just received this photo in an email as being the storm that destroyed the boyscout camp in Iowa last week. It is an awesome photo no matter where it came from!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk