This is educational ... I promise

Started by Rudy Taylor, November 02, 2009, 01:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Are you'll gonna tell him, or must I do it?  :angel:
Edie

larryJ

go head, SDM, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Rudy Taylor

Sure it's corny, sappy and sexist ... but I thought it made some good points. I'll leave it at that ... don't want to turn the political corner.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Rudy Taylor

Well, you big dummies --- why didn't you tell me this silly cartoon had been the subject of complete analysis on the political thread? Sorry about that. I'll try to delete it if I'm smart enough to accomplish the task.

I don't venture in the Politics section. I like to stay a virgin. Ain't no virgins on the Political thread.

W. Gray

And in Technicolor, no less. Last I heard the only country in the world producing movies in the original Technicolor process is China.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

Rudy, I take it that somebody 'snitched'! We had you going for awhile didn't we? And in technicolor no less!  ;D
Edie

Teresa

I just got home... and I saw this..

It couldn't happen to a better guy.....

I'm leaving it up here too..........you soooo deserve it~~~
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

:angel: :angel: :angel:

... but I'm so undeserving of such ill treatment.

(sniff, sniff)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk