Pranks...

Started by Teresa, May 19, 2008, 08:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I love pranks.. hahaha ;D :D

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Very funny. I do hope they had some people standing by in case something went wrong. Speaking of pranks, Teresa, if some grinning idiots knock on your door on June 11, please DO NOT shoot them, it's just us bumming around Howard for the day.

Joanna

I learned to love them too.  In the early 90's I worked at the LB Co. Sheriff's office and one of the guys there was a great practical joker.  One day while I was gone he filled up my desk drawers TO THE TOP with styrofoam peanuts.  Well!  I was furious for a few minutes, then started plotting my revenge.
For weeks I saved all the shredded paper from that office and when I had enough...  You can see. 
We set up a fake emergency call for him then all waited outdoors to watch as he ran out of the building headed for his unit.  I was officially voted the winner of that episode!
Afterwards, he called a truce.  He still pulled stuff on everyone else, but I was safe forever...

And don't worry Diane, Teresa's not trigger happy.  You can depend on her to know exactly what or who she'd be aiming at.  HA!

frawin

Joanna, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, I LOVE IT.
FRANK

Teresa

As do I.. LOL
That took some patience on waiting to get that much paper.  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk