A Paul Harvey Moment!

Started by pam, April 03, 2008, 12:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

I was watching the early show this morning(actually I was kinda listening to it in the background lol) and heard them say they were gonna do a story about a pregnant man! So I was like what have those goofy scientists done now and sat down to watch it. Sure enough they showed a picture of a guy that looked about six months along and started talking about how "he" had female  parts and that's how "he was able to have a baby because his wife couldn't and I was thinkin ok that's kinda cool, when God closes a door He opens a window kinda thing........then came the Paul Harvey moment, he was really a she or used to be anyway, which I could really care less about but I was kinda disappointed it wasn't really a guy :( lol I think every guy oughta have to have at least one just they know what it's like for us LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway I kept hearing that voice in my head sayin "and now you have the...rest of the story" :laugh:
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

seen that on tv last nite.  AND that's all I got to say about that.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Lookatmeknow!!

I agree TOTALLY with you karmablyr!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk