HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILMA!

Started by Bonnie M., February 29, 2008, 09:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

" a special thanks to Jim and Debbie for the nice surprise on my doorstep this morning. "

Was it a puppy?  Was it a kitten?  Was it a bouquet of flowers? 
Bonnie

Teresa

I hope you have a wonderful day today and you are around to keep TaTa in line for many many years.
Here is a little something for your birthday..

AH-OH    :o  That Kansas wind today just is making it real hard to catch that money, isn't it?  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Here's a big, but gentle, birthday hug from me. Have a very special day. :-* :-*

Wilma

So my birthday is about over.  Had a good time being with 3 of my daughters all day, then a granddaughter brought 2 of her children to see me this evening.  I am tired. 

Thank you, everyone, for your birthday wishes and for those of you who are curious about the surprise on my front porch this morning.  Most of you know that mom70X7's husband, Jim, delivers the Wichita paper.  He is kind enough to put my Sunday paper, the only paper I take, inside the front storm door so I can get it without going out or waiting for someone else to bring it in for me.  I truly do appreciate this.  This morning, Saturday, first daughter found today's paper in the door along with a birthday card.  My thanks to him and Debbie and extra thanks because the paper had an account of yesterday's funeral in it with pictures.

Bonnie M.

Thanks for sharing!  And, that was a really sweet thing for your paper guy to do for you. 
Bonnie

frawin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILMA, HOPE YOU HAD A FUN DAY.
FRANK AND MYRNA

Marcia Moore

Happy Birthday, Wilma.  Glad you had a nice day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk