Cat Burglar

Started by W. Gray, October 31, 2007, 03:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

The Elk County sheriff has always been good at catching a cat burglar.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Joanna

Say, that looks a lot like Fifi, one of the wild kitties living in my driveway.  :o
She must have escaped and is on the lamb!  :-X  I'll never tell!

Tobina+1

Joanna; what a pretty kitty!  I should respond to our original posts with this conversation, but oh well... I did end up getting 2 kittens about a week after those 2 showed up at your house; a black one and a gray "manx".  We thought they were supposed to be more tame than they were... we pet them for about 15 minutes... and then they ran away!  After a week of rainy nights hiding in the pasture (and sneaking up for food we set out for them)... the black kitten must not have made it through.   :'(  The gray one finally came up to the house crying for attention, and has been here ever since.  I'll try and get a picture sometime, as the little gray manx is a funny cutie!   :D  He looks like a rabbit when he runs... which has confused poor Biscuit (who, if you remember, loves to EAT rabbits).  But they're all getting along just fine now!  So our count is back up to 2 cats and 1 dog.  They all have been sleeping late in the cold mornings under the heat light in the garage.  And then sleeping more throughout the day; lounging on whatever object they feel like.  And then coming out for a short play time in the evenings (if it's not too windy).  Ahhh; a cat's life!   :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk