Howard Topics

Started by W. Gray, August 26, 2007, 09:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Bob passed away years ago, in fact all of the Hinkle boys and Girls passed away but charles who was in my class and is a good friend. I can see Robert whistling like that. They were related to the Jay family.
Frank

Janet Harrington

Yes.  That would be Bob Hinkle.  Bob died in that house and had been there at least one day before someone checked on him.  Poor guy.  I played Taps at his funeral.  He was buried at Mt. Zion Cemetery which used to be known as the North Pole Cemetery.  It was cold.

Now, I have to retract about the train whistle.  I talked with Ted Winn this morning and he does have a horn that sounds like a train whislte.  He said he doesn't honk his as often as Harlan Chaplin does and Harlan's has his pointed towards the ground which makes it louder.  Ted's points to the front of the truck.  Anyway, Ted said that he got his before Harlan did, so I guess it is a toss up whose train horn you are hearing.

By the way Frank, I told Ted hello for you, but I told Bob, your brother, that you didn't have anything to say to him.  ha ha

frawin

Janet did you go to school in Severy with Ronald Sexton's kids?
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk