The Clarks Return to Elk County

Started by kfclark, June 18, 2007, 07:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfclark

Terrell,
It sounds like a blast.  I will do my best to keep Dad in Howard until after 4pm.  Unfortunately my time is not my own on this trip.  At the very least we will drop by the house and bother you while you are frantically getting ready for the party.   ;D  Kevin
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Terrell

Quote from: kfclark on June 20, 2007, 08:54:03 AM
Terrell,
It sounds like a blast.  I will do my best to keep Dad in Howard until after 4pm.  Unfortunately my time is not my own on this trip.  At the very least we will drop by the house and bother you while you are frantically getting ready for the party.   ;D  Kevin

Greetings Kevin!  Of course you have an itinerary and the needs and wants of others to keep you on the straight and narrow. We will be most grateful and pleased to receive you at any time and for as long as you may stay. Looking forward to meeting at your's and father's convenience and ability, desire and energy. Safe drive and peaceful journey Clark family.  - Regards, Terrell

Terrell

You know, Lynne and Terrell, I may not make it to the wedding/party.  One of my best friends that I have spent my entire life being best friends is having a birthday party for herself, her son, and her daughter.  So, I don't know which one to go to.  I think I'll try to go to both.  I might just have to leave yours early.

Of course we would love to see you Janet, but truly understand birthdays are not to be trivialized. Do come if you can, stay as long as you wish and feel no qualms about having to procede to the next event of celebration. You can always come back later in the evening if you so desire. The Harmony gathering should last well into the wee hours anyway. Oh my poor neighbors!! Don't worry folks, we only pull this kind of stunt every six years or so. lol.

CrumCowgirlMama

I got up on a ladder and cleaned windows at Harmony last week...Soooo of course I'll be there...I'm also the picture taker for the event!!! I'll be there I'll be ther I'll be there!!!

Terrell

And a fine job you did while up on that ladder Devin. Windows are loooookin' gooood. Thank you for your help. GET TO WORK!!!!!  lol.

And thanks (in advance) for the photos you're going to take. I've been reminded by lots of folks who can't make the event that they expect 'pitchers of ever'thang'. 

Thanks again,    Terrell

Janet Harrington

How lucky you and indygal are, Terrell, to get CrumCowgirlMama to take your pictures.  She takes wonderful pictures.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk