Close call

Started by okiemon, June 18, 2007, 09:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okiemon

The Bush Hog missed this little guy by about 18 inches.

kdfrawg

Those are great photos, okiemon! It's good that you were paying close attention. That little feller would not have made it, of course, had you got him. Now he'll be eating your lettuce out of the garden in a year. Life is full of mixed blessings.

;D

Teresa

Oh my gosh!
I am so glad you were watching!
One time when I was raking hay I almost raked up some bunnies. :o
Of course I almost wrecked the tractor trying to miss them too.. :-\
But I DID miss them and  they took off like their tails were on fire.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

okiemon,

Great, great pictures.  This morning I saw a deer on the bridge just north of Howard.  She didn't really know which way to go.  I slowed way down and she finally figured out she could jump the guard rail and over she went.  I couldn't see her after that, so I hope she didn't break a leg or anything on the rocks that were there.  The deer are such a beautiful color this time of year.

kdfrawg

There were young deer along the road all the way to the airport the other night when we went out to get my daughter. Isn't that just a marvelous color? It is a little nerve-wracking, of course, driving with the young ones around, especially. It's not their fault, Cars have only been around for a hundred years or so and there just hasn't been time yet for the animals to figure them out. I do wish they would learn, though, because so many of them get hit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk