Grenola KS???

Started by cal007, May 12, 2007, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Well, for safety, I think you've come to the right part of the country. That's part of why we chose Howard 17 years ago - it's a great place to raise kids.

People watch out for each other. We care about our neighbors.

All three school systems Janet mentioned are good systems. They have advantages and disadvantages. I'm partial to West Elk, but that's because my kids all went here and I think they ended up with a good education. There are some things I wish had been different, but when you look at the whole picture, it's a good system.

Quotehere you are lucky if you get a hello

Not only will you get a hello, you'll get a wave from pretty much everyone you meet - whether you're in Grenola or Moline or Howard or on the roads in between. We like living here and we like being friendly.

We don't have a boat so I don't know about that part of it. When our kids were little, we did a lot of tent and trailer camping. You'll have quite a choice. Best bet would be to simply visit them all and see what features you like and don't like about them. We had a favorite for hiking and a different favorite for swimming.

Anyhow - a big welcome to our part of the world. Let us know when you're moving adn we'll all chip in and help.  :)

Teresa

I'll get back to you on the lakes and boating. We have done that all of our lives here..

but right now, I have 3 project deadlines I HAVE to get done. Mason is asleep right now, and I took the opportunity to "play" on the computer  in the forum for a bit.  :-[
Kjell will be home  in a while and wonder why I haven;t got my end of the work done..  :P
Drats... >:(
I'm busted!!! ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

cal007

hello every one this  is Joe Laras husband. I was wondering if there are any outboard race boats out there. We are real big in to boat racing. I would love to meet some people that share the same love for outboard that I have. And camping. you all sound like great people. When i read the posts that all of you have left I fell like I made the right move. Are last day here in sacramento ca is july 19. Then we are going to make the trip across the country. Thank you to all for the great info.

Thanks   Joe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk