Howard High School

Started by Janet Harrington, April 24, 2007, 07:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

The Howard High School auditorium was on the second floor of the school, right at the top of the front door stairway.  The floor in the seating area of the  auditorium was slanted,  and the seats were positioned directly under the third floor bandroom which was open above the auditorium.  There was a stage, but I don't remember using it much except for music practice sometimes.  The auditorium was used for school assemblies, and parties and dances were also held there.   

Jo McDonald

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   the antics of our Teresa and Barbie G.  No wonder my hair is white...they gave it a good start back in the 60's   lol  But the thing of it was they throughly enjoyed every thing they did -- even getting caught doing it  -- each day was a new chapter in the "Lives of Mac and Barbie"  Teresa would come home -- and tell all -- we laughed, scolded, then laughed some more.  Also some wonderful stories related when she and Sherri would come home from working their shift at Twilight Manor.  Oh, they did love those residents out there.
  Well -- I think Teresa gets her Loooonnnngggg windness from her Mother.  So I will give you all a rest!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

How right you are dear mama...
BUT!~~~
Daddy can be pretty long winded too .. especially when we are at a camp site.
;D
The boys would always look out across the camp ground and see my daddy standing at someone else's camp site and talking and telling big windy's and they would say,
"well , it looks like Grandpa's got himself another victim..

((So I really didn't have a chance at being a 'quiet one".))
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk