Cemetary Northwest of Howard

Started by CrumCowgirlMama, March 01, 2007, 12:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

If that cemetary is NW of Howard. How can it be on Road 18. Road 18 is east of the Highway?????

Wilma

I am sure she meant Road 14.  Everything fits.

Marcia Moore

Yes, I did mean Road 14.  Guess I didn't proofread very well.  Thanks for catching that.

CrumCowgirlMama

Many of the tombstones have been knocked over, and some are cracked. It's very sad.

When you are out visiting the cemetary, you can come visit me! I only live about a mile or two straight north of there!! I looove company!!!  8)

Teresa

Sheila has remarried . After her ex husband ( not John) committed suicide, she married again.
I met him a few weeks ago, but I can't rememember his name.
Sheila is a great lady and I am sure if you ask her and talked with her, she wouldn't care at all if you looked at the cemetary.

The only cemetary I knew about was the one south of Steddum's property..
I used to ride my horse by there every day and she would get all weird and crow hop and walk sideways until we passed it.
I used to get so tickeled at her... I would tell her that we were going to go on "Spook Road"...and I made her walk by there just to see if she would get over it.
She never did.. lol

Animals see and sense things that sometimes we humans don't, and I imagine that there were maybe some imprints of whatever and whomever was on the property either while it has been a cemetary or before..
I wish I had the gift to "see" things that have crossed over or are still earthbound... Buuuuttttt.. I don't.. so I had to rely on my horse to see for me..  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

CrumCowgirlMama

Her new husband's name is Ron. They are very nice people.

Janet Harrington

The cemetery by Steddum's is the one called Bunker Hill.

Teresa

Well thanks for letting me know the name. I wondered what I could call it..
It is very nicely kept.. all mowed up and neat.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk