"The Streak" by Ray Stevens

Started by genealogynut, February 26, 2007, 03:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genealogynut

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for sharing, Marty!

I've never actually seen a streaker........but I got "mooned" once. Several years ago,  while driving down East 9th street in Winfield, at the corner of ninth and Bliss, there were a couple of teen-age girls out there, mooning everyone that drove by. I done a "double-take" to make sure I wasn't hallucinating!!!!!!! I remember thinking that I'd have the last laugh if some cop drove by, and he got mooned.  :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone else, with some good stories to share?

emptynest

Marty,

I think I might have been at the same place at the same time you were when the "streaking" took place on main street Howard.  Main Street on Saturday nights was something else--especially about the time the show let out.  And I can still picture the van----and the guys--I know some names too, but won't embarass them as a couple of them came back here to live. What a hoot it used to be back then---the kids today would think we were lying to them if we told how busy Main Street was and what went on.   Such good memories----I'm glad I wasn't that onery!! How 'bout you?

Wilma

My youngest daughter was in on some of that and she gave me some names.  But I don't think I am going to divulge them.  She was probably egging them on.  She and her friends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk