Beautiful Voices

Started by Wake-up!, August 13, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake-up!

No particular order. I'm sure at sometime in my life I've thought each of them had the most beautiful voice I had heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsRNCvHXHHU&list=PLCBtelnuFbkUe7uBamWoOmVNZupfvJo4i&index=2

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

Mom70x7

What a wonderful trip down memory lane. The same is true for me - when I'm asked "What's your favorite song / singer?" my answer is always "it depends upon my mood." There are so many talented people out there, with so many different voices.

Thank you!

Wake-up!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

Bullwinkle

Glad you included Linda and Bonnie. They, along with Emmy Lou are my favorites. I have most of Linda's albums. Loved listening to "Willin" when I was driving a reefer hauling meat to the east coast. Didn't drink wine while driving, but made two runs to New York in one week thanks to some black beauties. She did so many great songs yet had her ability cut short by Parkinson's.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk