African Cashlessness – Not Just a European Threat

Started by redcliffsw, February 03, 2016, 06:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

And make no mistake, cashlessness, for all its stated virtues, is perfectly fascist. It's just another elite-sponsored movement to strip people of the ability to conduct their business privately and hand it over to governments and the multinational banking facade.

Read on:
http://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/36767/African-Cashlessness--Not-Just-a-European-Threat/

frawin

My Wife and I are Republicans and we are DEFINITELY not Liberals. I quit reading your
Twisted Opinions along time ago, but someone told me about this one. You are intitled to your own Opinions as are every one on the Forum. Very FEW people Post anymore, and that is SAD because so many people enjoyed Communicating on the Forum.

redcliffsw

The basis of the Republican party is liberalism so its no surprise that you think my opinions are twisted.  Obama types think that my opinions are twisted too.   

As I recall you supported the outfit (NGO) named Elk Konnected and you have indicated your support for tax increases in Elk County even suggesting that you would like to pay more taxes in Elk County.  You're looking like a liberal from here.

You do fit in as a Republican - no question about it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk