Forum Member

Started by W. Gray, December 15, 2015, 09:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Does anyone know what happened to Pam on this forum?
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

Pam left us some time ago. She got sick of the attacks and nonsense and went away.

frawin

Now Now Now , Diane be nice, bury the Hatchet and let Bygones be Bygones. I know it has been, it has been hard for me to. You are to nice to stay mad about it.

Diane Amberg

Who's mad?  I'm just telling why she left ...from her own fingers, she said why she was leaving. I miss her.We had some great fun.

W. Gray

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 15, 2015, 02:36:02 PM
Who's mad?  I'm just telling why she left ...from her own fingers, she said why she was leaving. I miss her.We had some great fun.

She had some health problems, as I recall. Do you know if she recovered?
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

Unfortunately, I've lost track of her so I don't know. I sure hope so.

Jane

I might be wrong, but I think she is Flo Smiths daughter!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk