Your Secret's Out

Started by Warph, April 16, 2013, 12:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

If you didn't see this Sunday, here is your chance to watch it.
"1984" is almost a reality!

Sunday, April 14 at 9 p.m. ET
Hosted by John Roberts

Every step we take, every move we make, "Big Data" is watching us.

Our computers, phones and countless other devices are generating long trails of electronic data -- information that can be stored and analyzed who-knows-where for who-knows-what by who-knows-who.

When our lives can be retrieved at the stroke of a key, what happens to privacy? Does the government become too powerful? Could our traditional freedoms be threatened and do we care?

This weekend, Fox News delves into the world of daily data and examines stories that would have seemed entirely unconnected only a few years ago:

Government whistleblowers fretting about a mysterious new spy center in the Utah desert.

A Massachusetts teacher instructing grade-schoolers on what not to do with an iPhone.

A new breed of political operatives leading an unprecedented get-out-the-vote effort.

A California entrepreneur trying to mine data from social networking sites.

In today's world, it all ties together. And in 'Fox News Reporting: Your Secret's Out' we're connecting the dots.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-reporting/2013/04/12/fox-news-reporting-your-secrets-out#ixzz2Qbe3pGF4

Fox News Reporting: Your Secret's Out! -
Part 1 of 6 - Wake Up America!! Your Freedom At Risk!

Fox News Reporting: Your Secret's Out! - Part 2 of 6

Fox News Reporting: Your Secret's Out! - Part 3 of 6

Fox News Reporting: Your Secret's Out! - Part 4 of 6

Fox News Reporting: Your Secret's Out! - Part 5 of 6

Fox News Reporting: Your Secret's Out! - Part 6 of 6

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk