Giant Sinkhole Sucking Up Bayou Corne,Louisana, Possible Earthquakes Forecasted

Started by Warph, February 19, 2013, 12:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Radiation at Bayou Corne, Louisana

Further Dome Collapse

Evidence now proves the presence of radiation in the Bayou Corne area of Lousiana.

How much worse will this situation get?  We can only wait and see.  Since the development of the huge sink hole at Bayou Corne in Louisiana, the hole has been steadily growing larger and larger and earthquake activity is increasing as well.

It is, needless to say, a very dangerous situation and the people who have had to leave their homes still have no return date in view. In fact, it looks more likely they might never be able to return.

The sink hole is gobbling up acreage  very quickly. It looks like the entire salt dome is collapsing and the implications for disaster are looming over Louisiana quite heavily. Salt domes  can stretch for miles underground.

Dutchsinse,who has followed the Bayou Corne disaster from the start has some of the most comprehensive information about it.
You must see the diagrams at his site to appreciate the gravity of the situation.

"Multiple miles of the Salt Dome complex in Bayou Corne are collapsing.. also several reports of higher radioactivity inside the Dome complex sink area"

..Dutchsinse.

You can read more here at his very informative and thoroughly researched site:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/1262013-bayou-corne-salt-dome-collapse-sinkhole-radioactivity-and-dome-wide-sinking/

You can see his latest video on the sink hole below. Keep in mind that the brown trees and vegetation are dead from the sink hole effect. It's not winter time brown, its dead foliage:

Original video made back in AUGUST 2012 (when this all began to spiral out of control) warning about the threat of the sinkhole spreading:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Lodie

Warph

Texas, where fracking wells are placed right next to homes, has now begun experiencing earthquakes.  The latest was Sunday, March 10 in Cresson.  The area is also experiencing gas leaks from the fracking sites.

Earthquakes and sinkholes are only one part of the dangers of fracking which also include poisoned grass for milk and beef cattle and poisoned and burning drinking water for people in fracking areas.  The very food you eat is being poisoned.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2013mpar.php

(...)

Meanwhile, back in Lousiana, residents of Bayou Corne are being sternly warned to get out of the area quickly.  The sinkhole is growing steadily.  The gas pressure under the area is in danger of exploding.  The land and the homes are worthless now.  These people have lost everything.

Concerns now are that the sinkhole will double and take out Route 70.

Bobby Jindal came out from under his rock to  meet with people in the area for the very first time.  Residents were not surprised that he kept dodging the situation.

Presidential candidate?  Ha!  Not even for garbage inspector.

If lobbying and corporate campaign funding were outlawed in the US perhaps politicians would not have so much incentive to do their masters bidding and dirty work.

No where in the world has a brine cavern collapsed to the extent of Bayou Corne.  This is huge and ongoing.  Yet, the plain cause is ignored and obfuscated by politics and corporations.  It is a national disgrace.

More information here:[/color][/font][/size][/b] http://enenews.com/brockovich-residents-near-giant-sinkhole-need-to-get-out-serious-gas-pressure-potential-for-explosion-homes-and-land-are-now-useless-video

...Warph
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Worry continues over Bayou Corne, Louisana as it is growing by acres and becoming more unstable as time goes by.  It has been determined that there are 8 different sources feeding the problem.

Gary Hecox,  a geologist working on the sinkhole for the State of Louisiana said, "Don Marlin, who's our 3-d seismic expert, using the 2007 3-d seismic has identified 8 potential hydrocarbon source zones that could be feeding the disturbed rock zone and into the MRAA [Mississippi River Alluvial Aquifer]."

A disturbed rock zone means that this is a problem caused by fracking and it could be headed toward total disaster.

Hecox stated that,"Nobody in the world has ever faced a situation like this..." The gas accumulation is huge.

The potential for a truly catastrophic disaster is becoming more real every day that this goes on.

Not only is oil  seeping up but toxic gases and solvents and there is a need to know whether radiation is also seeping to ground level as salt domes are used to house nuclear waste.

In the Bayou Corne area are over 50 salt domes housing nuclear waste material, toxic solvents and deadly gases.

The aquifer is most likely destroyed and that is already a major disaster, perhaps one of the biggest in American history.

http://www.npr.org/2013/03/20/174853576/massive-sinkhole-in-louisiana-baffles-officials?ft=1&f=1001

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Worry continues over Bayou Corne as it is growing by acres and becoming more unstable as time goes by.

It has been determined that there are 8 different sources feeding the problem.

Gary Hecox,  a geologist working on the sinkhole  for the State of Louisiana said:
"Don Marlin, who's our 3-d seismic expert, using the 2007 3-d seismic has identified 8 potential hydrocarbon source zones that could be feeding the disturbed rock zone and into the MRAA [Mississippi River Alluvial Aquifer]."

A disturbed rock zone means that this is a problem caused by fracking and it could be headed toward total disaster.

Hecox  stated that,"Nobody in the world has ever faced a situation like this.  The gas accumulation is huge."

The potential for a truly catastrophic disaster is becoming more real every day that this goes on.  Not only is oil  seeping up but toxic gases and solvents and there is a need to know whether radiation is also seeping to ground level as salt domes are used to house nuclear waste.

In the Bayou Corne area are over 50 salt domes housing nuclear waste material, toxic solvents and deadly gases.
http://enenews.com/governor-solvents-being-released-giant-sinkhole-only-oil-video

The aquifer is most likely destroyed and that is already a major disaster, perhaps one of the biggest in American history.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Bayou Corne, LA Expanding... Fukushima, Japan Leaks

Radiation from Fukushima has deformed and killed 45% of all seal pups in California and the woes of that ongoing contamination
are not about to end anytime soon. 
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/03/is-the-epidemic-of-dead-and-sick-sea-lions-in-california-from-fukushima-radiation.html

They include a dramatic upswing in infant deaths in the United States as well.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-journal-article--14000-us-deaths-tied-to-fukushima-reactor-disaster-fallout-135859288.html

Fukushima, Japan

But our woes do not end there.

Louisiana's Bayou Corne is now the size of the Super Dome and growing and it only took months for Governor Bobby Jindal to pay attention.

Gas is being burnt off in an effort to avoid a huge catastrophic explosion but little else is being done to find a way to contain the ever growing sink hole.  Texas Brine, according to some is merely trying to limit their liability.

Texas Brine is being pressured by Louisiana to pay a fair price for the hundreds of homes ruined and evacuated as a result of the sink hole caused by drilling.

Toxins and gas in Bayou Corne

The Louisiana Weekly reports, "While Bayou Corne may be the biggest sinkhole in US history, it is only one of many that occurred where salt mining was done.  In this process oil and other dangerous chemicals are stored in underground or underwater salt domes, which are natural formations."
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/sinkhole-at-300-ft-is-superdome-sized/

This sink hole could actually spread for miles.

The saddest part of all this is that few are taking notice of it or even care.  Where is the media on all of this?  Congress?  Obuma?

You know, it seems to me that if you are given a gift like a beautiful super abundant country, you had better take care of it or it might just be taken away.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Saturday, April 13, 2013
Mayflower, Arkansas residents awoke two weeks ago to find oil  spewing into their river, down their streets and into their  yards.
The Exxon pipeline winding through the area had burst releasing over 500,000 gallons of oil so far.

Exxon is using paper towels (yes, really) and other devices to round up the oil, but the pipeline is still flowing into the area and now making it's way into Lake Conway.  Oil round up methods are very crude it seems.  Exxon denied that the oil would flow into the lake and river.  But, it has and is.

Some are saying this is as big as the Exxon Valdez disaster.  

The nearby nuclear plant is at danger level 4 because of the spill. 
http://floridadisaster.org/EMTOOLS/Nuclear/emergencyclass.htm

If they use chemicals to sink the oil spill beneath the surface, the outcome could be worse in the long run.

These spills are never benign and animals are dying and people are being made very sick.

Political agendas, however and love of money keep this out of the news for the most part.

And just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water
Spiegel online reports:

"Some 28,500 containers of radioactive waste were dropped into the English Channel between 1950 and 1963. Experts have assumed that the containers had long since rusted open, spreading the radioactivity throughout the ocean and thus rendering it innocuous. But a new investigative report from the joint French-German public broadcaster ARTE has concluded that the waste is still intact at the bottom of the sea."
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/legacy-danger-old-nuclear-waste-found-in-english-channel-a-893991.html

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk