KU basketball

Started by Delbert, March 19, 2012, 07:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Our team won!!!!  Shocks 70--Ohio 66, I think.  So it is on to the Final Four for the Shocks.

Bullwinkle

Yes , MY Shocks. :o :o I think being an alumn, as well as my dad, gives me the right.

I loved the way all the commentators were tripping over their tongues when it was over. It was obvious they all were hoping Ohio State would pull it out. ;D ;D ;D

Wilma

OK, let's count mine.  Two daughters, a niece, three nephews that I know of, one great nephew and probably some other great nieces and nephews.  I kind of lose track after awhile.  Besides I offered to share, "Our team won".

And my flag is still flying.

I watched the press conference afterwards and was impressed with the fact that the boys were thinking of the two games still ahead of them.

Bullwinkle

I didn't say I wouldn't share. I didn't think I'd have to include the whole family though. How about all my brothers ,  sisters, several cousins ( one killed in the football plane crash ) , etc, etc. Who's counting? How about being able to watch games in Henry Levitt from the chair backs four rows up from the floor,( lettermen used to get their seats for free). Remember Kelly Pete, Dave Stallworth, Nate Bowman kicking butt, among many others and many more since. Saw most of the events that put those banners up and the players that wore the jerseys hanging in the Roundhouse.

Besides, I not the one who said the world was coming to an end when KU lost. I loved the Battle in New Orleans and still have the T-shirt with Wushock holding the Jayhawk by the throat.

Great bunch of kids on this team, with humility, something rare these days.

Wilma

But------------------, do you have a Shocker key chain?

SDM has started a "SHOCKERS" thread.  See you over there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk