So long, Kansas... nice knowing you

Started by Warph, December 12, 2012, 01:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from Waph:
a guy who talked to a friend, who knew a professor who knows someone who was at the ACTUAL Mayan ruins

Warph ol buddy---when did you move to Delaware ?

The devil made me do it :angel:

Warph

While I was sittting here eating my spam and graham crackers and counting the squares on my old tweed jacket, the light burned out in the closet.  On my way crossing the patio to the garage to get another bulb, a Road Runner stopped to look at me for a moment.  A BLACK Road Runner.  Now I don't know the best way to describe this, but this bird's look had MEANING.  It was as if the bird could sense some sort of impending disaster, but at the same time had a sense of peace about it.  Road Runner's faces can be surprisingly expressive.

Anyway, these birds are definitely sensing something.  Back to the closet.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Okay, this is getting freaky.  I came out of my walk-in closet again because I remembered it was garbage day, and I noticed that the wind was really picking up here.  As I listened to the sound of the wind through the trees and cactus, I could swear that I heard the word "Xibalba."  Okay, just wait.  I looked it up*, and "Xibabla" is the Mayan word for "PLACE OF FEAR!"

I checked it out and got this:

I strongly recommend that if you are at work, you leave now.  I'm going back to my closet.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. We did have a nasty storm come sweeping through yesterday with some surprising flooding.  Some homes that were already damaged from Sandy got smacked again. Now we have a ferocious wind blowing. What few leaves we still had left have gone to other regions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk