WARE, Justin Levi - December 21, 1981 - d. July 29, 2012

Started by patyrn, July 31, 2012, 11:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Justin Levi Ware, age 30, a resident of Howard, Kansas, went on his journey to visit his grandmothers on Sunday, July 29, 2012.  He was born on December 21, 1981 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the son of Ellyse (Voss) Basler and Richard Ware.

Justin was united in marriage to Christy Mitchell in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and they later divorced.  Justin enjoyed fishing, camping, music, and spending time with his family and friends.  On May 3, 2008, Justin was employed with Dixon Drilling in Moline, Kansas which he enjoyed.  He will be missed by all.

Justin is survived by his mother, Ellyse Basler, and her companion, Clayton Beckenholdt of Howard, Kansas; his dad, Tim Basler of Chautauqua, Kansas; his grandpa, Max Beckenholdt of Moline, Kansas; two brothers, Timmy Basler of Howard, Kansas and Johnathon Basler of Coldwater, Kansas; four sisters, Alizah Basler of Howard, Kansas, Makala Basler of Chautauqua, Kansas, Rebecca Van Royen of Longton, Kansas, and Jessika Ware of Howard, Kansas; his loving companion dogs, Sosha and Malynn; and many nieces and nephews that he loved as his own.  He was preceded in death by his great-grandmothers; two grandmothers; one grandfather; uncles and aunts; and his beloved dog, Racer.

Graveside funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, August 6, 2012 at the Cedar Creek Cemetery, northwest of Cedar Vale, Kansas.  Visitation will be Sunday from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. at Countryside-Zimmerman Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas.  Family suggests contributions be made to the Justin Ware Memorial Fund and may be left with the funeral home.  Online condolences may be left for the family at www.countrysidefh.com.  Arrangements are under the direction of Countryside-Zimmerman Funeral Home of Howard, Kansas.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

debid

I am so sad to hear read this....  I got to know Justin very well when I had the donut shop he was a very nice young man and we had many long talks.   2 different times, on Saturdays, around 11ish he came in and bought all of my donuts because he wanted me to be able to go home and enjoy my family.... plus, he loved donuts!   

I just don't know what to say.... Rest In Peace Justin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk