Voter I D

Started by Warph, June 02, 2012, 01:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

DESCRIPTION: Do you believe voters should show their ID before voting as a way to stop fraud?" To view the debate and choose the side, please visit http://www.youtube.com/YTTownHall
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

If you don't need an ID to vote why do you need one to buy a booze or cigarettes?  It's seems a poor choice voting effect far more people than a poor choice buying booze or smokes.  Just saying... but DOJ Eric "Racist"Holder say that a voter ID disenfranchised minority votes?  Why?  Is Holder saying that minorities are too stupid to go get a picture ID?  Is Holder putting forth the idea that even if they drive a car they either:
1.) Are driving without a license or 2.) To stupid to have it with them when they drive to the voting location?

And why is it 25% of Blacks do not have an ID?  How many are under 18?  How many are felons that can't vote?  The reason I've always heard is that Blacks don't like being called for jury duty and with an ID you stand a good chance of that happening.

I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating... Obuma and Holder claim that requiring an ID to vote disenfranchises minority voters, so based on that logic it disenfranchises minorities that want to buy cigarettes, booze, cash a check or any of the plethora of things you need to provide an ID for?

So why should stores that sell or offer these products face fines if they provide them to people without an ID?  Would they not be disenfranchising them if they require one?  I'd love to see some merchant file a lawsuit if they are ever busted selling smokes or booze to some under age person... put it to the courts.  Plead that they don't want to disenfranchise a customer, especially if that customer is a minority.  But yet Democrats require an ID to attend their State convention in John Kerry's Massachusetts.  Hmmmmm... I wonder how that happened to pass?

I guess that's makes the Democrats racist as that are trying to disenfranchise voters of all walks of life in their party by requiring a photo ID... or are they just hypocrites?  Yep... that's what it is, they pick and choose their outrage and never follow their own rhetoric.  Typical libtards.

But wait there's more... the First lady requires an ID to come to her book signing as if the world needs another garden book especially from one that does do her actual gardening:

Headline: "First Lady Requires Photo ID for Her Book Signings; Voter ID Law-hating Media Fail to Note Obama Hypocrisy"
On Friday, June 8th, those wishing to attend the event must purchase a copy of the First Lady's book at the location and leave it at the store, according to the employee. At the same time, customers must also submit their social security number and show an official photo ID (driver's license, passport) to a Secret Service agent, and they will be issued a wristband to the First Lady's event on June 12.(

Hypocritical troll!!!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk