Col. Allen West and his Liberal Goofys... er.. Groupies

Started by Warph, June 03, 2012, 12:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

A lib protester told two elderly veterans "f*** you" and then shoved a veteran's wife at Allen West's town hall on Monday.  A liberal groupie feigned offense over Allen West remarking that his liberal groupies were at his town hall again. Two older veterans called her out on it and she proceeded to tell one of them "f— you!", at which point the veterans' wife stepped in to defend her husband.  The liberal groupie then slightly shoved the wife who promptly shoved right back and threatened to wrap her cane around the liberal groupie's neck.  Awesome... go you geezers!

Video:  

This is just more evidence of the profound effect Col. West is having on the left in Florida.  Liberal heads are about to explode![/font][/size]

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on June 03, 2012, 12:14:05 AM
A lib protester told two elderly veterans "f*** you" and then shoved a veteran's wife at Allen West's town hall on Monday.  A liberal groupie feigned offense over Allen West remarking that his liberal groupies were at his town hall again. Two older veterans called her out on it and she proceeded to tell one of them "f— you!", at which point the veterans' wife stepped in to defend her husband.  The liberal groupie then slightly shoved the wife who promptly shoved right back and threatened to wrap her cane around the liberal groupie's neck.  Awesome... go you geezers!

Video:  

This is just more evidence of the profound effect Col. West is having on the left in Florida.  Liberal heads are about to explode![/font][/size]

What those uncouth, disrespectful lame children need is someone to jack their jaws.   Cop wouldn't have saved them liberals if it were my father or grandfather and grandmother being assaulted.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk