Try as I may, I can't add a thing to this.

Started by Warph, May 02, 2012, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

You, who worry about Democrats versus Republicans... relax, here is our real problem:  

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States.  It was pretty simple.  The candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.  However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen.  In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president. 

The class was taking it in, and let her rant on & on.  Then MANY jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"

Yep, these are the same kinds of 18-year-olds that are now voting in our elections!  They breed, they "know it all" and they walk among US! ...Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk