The Gears of the Machine

Started by Warph, April 22, 2012, 11:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"A friend got a call from the Obama campaign. They ask if he would vote for the Bamster. Instead of the answer you and I might give, he said 'you bet' and went on to praise Obama and asked how he could help Obama get reelected.

They are sending him a package of campaign material worth hundreds: bumper stickers, buttons, street signs. Of course these items are going straight in the trash. Do this times a thousand – maybe a million times – and we make a real difference in the Bamster's ability to finance his campaign.

Thought you might want to get in too. If you do, pass this idea round to folks you know.

Get the Obama campaign to spend as much as you can."

That's from Western Rifle Shooters... Unfortunately it's a pretty big pool packed with foreign donors, but the money still has to come from somewhere.  There's a virtue in small scale action and local resistance. Jamming the gears of the machine at whatever level you have access to.

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/obama-2012-time-to-embrace-the-horror/

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Jamming up the gears of the machine.  Now there's an idea.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk