This from TV's Columbo

Started by Warph, April 10, 2012, 10:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir.

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you're busy, and important and stuff.  I mean, running the country is very important and... ah... I hate to bother you, Sir.  I will only take a minute.  Ok, Sir?

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out?  You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

Hey, you have a nice place here!  The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says, boy, she wishes she had digs like this, you know?  Is that painting of George Soros real?  Really?  Wow!

I saw something like that in a FBI file once.

Oh, sorry Sir.  I didn't mean to get off the track.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way.  I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something.  Ever been to Coney Island Sir?  No?  I didn't think so...

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up.  These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available."  I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are I have them written down here somewhere... oh wait.  I'll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- Not available
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
9. Law practice client list -- Not released
10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
12. Record of your baptism -- Not available
13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney ? (PT. Dumping & Insurance Fraud) ???
14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had one? ??? ??? ??? ???
15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student ? ??? ??? ??? ???
16. Which countries "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981 ? ??? ??? ??? ???
Oh and one more thing Mr. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago?
??? ??? ??? ???

Can you explain that to me, Sir? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Oh, but hey... listen!  I know you're busy!  If this is too much for you right now... I mean... tell you what.  I'll come back tomorrow.  Give you some time to get these things together, you know?  I mean, I know you're busy.  I'll just let myself out.  I'll be back tomorrow.  And the day after...

What's that Mr. President?  Who wants to know these things?

We the People of the United States of America!  You know, the ones that vote.

Oh... by the way Mr. President, have you read:

It is of special interest to read the words of Marcus Tullius Cicero regarding the danger of internal subversion. In a speech to the Roman Senate, as recorded by *Sallust, Cicero said:

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious.  But it cannot survive treason from within.  An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city.  But the traitor (Barack Hussein Obuma) moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.  For the traitor (Obuma) appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.  He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.  A murderer is less to be feared.  The traitor (Obuma) is the plague."

*Gaius Sallustius Crispus, usually anglicised as Sallust (86 BC – c. 35 BC) was a Roman historian, politician, and novus homo from a well-known plebeian family.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Oh my...more unsubstantiated rumors that the Repub party bosses won't even touch.
It doesn't take more than average intelligence to know the difference between a surrendered law license and one put on an inactive list. Please check it out for yourself. I hate mean rumors spread just to do harm.
 I doubt Mitt will trot out every aspect of his life for public inspection. It's not called for, or necessary...and he's even a MORMON!  Can we stand it? The Mormon church will run the country! and many evangelicals swear Mormons are not Christians! Can we interview his third grade school teacher? Will he ever be able to live down the murders done by the early Mormons? This can all get ridiculous!  
     Baptismal papers? I don't have any either. I was given a new bible that day. I suppose it's somewhere in the old church records but I don't have a certificate or anything.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 11, 2012, 12:23:10 PM
Oh my...more unsubstantiated rumors that the Repubs. won't even touch.
It doesn't take more than average intelligence to know the difference between a surrendered law license and one put on an inactive list. Please check it out for yourself. I hate mean rumors spread just to do harm.

If you mean check the left-media-snopes and other left media sites on this... give me a break!  Sorry Diane but this is not a mean rumor.  She was disciplined by the IARDC... and somewhere along the same lines of the IARDC, he was too. 

Your average intelligence is dropping with each post of your approval of the Obuma family.  Both mama and papa are money grabbing Chicago crooks.  When Nov. comes and you are voting for Obuma... which you will and you know that's a fact.... ask yourself this:  WTF am I doing?  I know this is wrong... this guy Obuma and his wife are  empty suits and he knows absolutely ZERO about leadership!  He is ruining this country!  Wow... am I doing this because of love for Joey Biden?  Well... I'm a moderate independent and I voted for him last time... so I guess I should I vote for him again...  shouldn't I... if I don't, will I look like a HYPOCRITE!  I vote for a republican, me, a democrat... what would people think of me?  Hmmm.. they don't have to know.... all the Democrats believe in is lies and deception, I know this in my heart... but the Republicans believe
•That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice
•That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society
•That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government
•That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing constitutional limitations
•That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense
•That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers, is essential to the moral fiber of the State and Nation.
•That the right of the individual to achieve the best that is within him, as long as he respects the rights of others, is the source of our nation's strength
•That government exists to protect the freedom of opportunity in which each individual's creative ability can flourish
•That government activities should be limited to those things that people cannot do at all, or cannot do so well for themselves
•That the most effective government is government closest to the people
•That those who cannot provide for themselves should be assisted by both government and society, but that every effort should be made to help them become self supporting, productive citizens with pride in their independence
•That equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity belong to all, regardless of race, creed, age, sex or national origin;
•That the preservation of our nation and the security of our citizens depend upon the Constitution, the laws and the courts, and that respect for them is the responsibility of every individual;
•That government is accountable for maintaining sound money and a responsible economy. Individual rights, liberties and properties are continually eroded when citizens are oppressed by excessive taxation, inflation, government waste and over regulation;
•That government is responsible for national defense and that only a strong America can remain a free America;
•That it is absolutely essential to maintain a strong national defense posture in order that we may at all times negotiate from a position of strength, not weakness, in our continuing efforts toward world peace and friendship
•That these concepts are the foundation of our national strength and that the Republican Party, which is committed to their preservation, is the party of today and the party for the future.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk