Dear Leader or Despot Dictator? Libs strike again.

Started by Patriot, March 14, 2012, 05:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

I'm reminded of flags over the years where dictators rule.  If this doesn't chap your cheeks, I doubt you have much American in you.  This at the Democrat Headquarters in Lake County, Florida.  Dems & moderate Repubs must be cheering this 'freedom of expression'.

Must See: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/14/us-flag-depicting-president-obama-removed-from-floridas-lake-county-democratic/?google_editors_picks=true

Sick yet? No?  Look again: http://allpatriotsmedia.com/2012/03/democrats-change-american-flag-to-show-obamas-image/

Thinking all i well?  One more time:  http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/03/14/florida-democrats-fly-their-own-version-of-the-us-flag/

Made in China, no less.

Still see nothing wrong?   Still chuckling?  If so, you have no knowledge of Titke 4 U.S.C. 8, little shame and may still be giving the Marxist in Chief the benefit of doubt.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Patriot,
Saw this on the news today right after I stroked out reading that when Panetta spoke to the Marines in Afghanistan today, the Marines were told to stack arms outside the tent. Bet the talking head's secret service were armed. Disarmed the Marines in a combat zone ! When will this madness end ?

Warph

UNBELIVABLE!  Shows you just how nutty the democratic clowns can get.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on March 14, 2012, 07:58:33 PM
..when Panetta spoke to the Marines in Afghanistan today, the Marines were told to stack arms outside the tent. Bet the talking head's secret service were armed. Disarmed the Marines in a combat zone ! When will this madness end ?

Sick, isn't it?  What is it with liberal and moderates and their boogy man fears? 

Reminds me of a local public meeting headed by a local democrat that required the presence of 3/4 of the local sheriff's dept to provide armed 'security'.  Even more strange is that the vast majority of those present were fervent supporters of the leader's program. 

What ARE they really afraid of?  Nothing, it seems, when hiding behind some farce of a flag or the cover of political office.  Only out in the presence of those loyal to or defending individual liberty or constitutional principles do they seem like frightened turtles.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Quote from: jarhead on March 14, 2012, 07:58:33 PM
Patriot,
Saw this on the news today right after I stroked out reading that when Panetta spoke to the Marines in Afghanistan today, the Marines were told to stack arms outside the tent. Bet the talking head's secret service were armed. Disarmed the Marines in a combat zone ! When will this madness end ?

I agree 100% on the order to stack arms.   This order not only included the U.S. Marines but Afghan police and Afghan military that attended the meeting.  Order justified.

Stop and think how many, many times an Afghan has pulled a weapon and killed or wounded one or more of our military.... and just recently, seven killed with the koran burning.  And some U.S. grunt suffering PTSD, goes out and kills 16 women and children because he didn't want to be sent to Afghanstan after three tours in Iraq.  Remember, we're dealing with three types of savages over there, Afghans, Taliban and PTSD.  I imagine that the perimeter around the Town Hall area was solid Marines.  If you have ever been in the middle east, I'm sure you would agree with the order, too.  No matter how close you can become over there with... say your interpretor... you're told not to fully trust him/her.

Read article on how it went down with Panetta:

http://azdailysun.com/news/national/top-marine-targeted-in-vehicle-runway-crash/article_4f21fddc-4fbb-51f4-ae61-d69a3ced1a54.html#license-4f21fddc-4fbb-51f4-ae61-d69a3ced1a54
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Quote :
Asked about the order later, Gurganus said it was only because Afghan soldiers in the town hall session weren't allowed to have their guns, so he wanted his Marines to be on similar footing.

Warph,
I still aint buying into it. "wanted his Marines to be on similar footing ' ? Bull spit !!! I bet one of them turkeys pulls out a hidden weapon ol Leon would like 200 well trained/ armed Marines to take matters into their own hands. As for the perimeter being solid Marines----seen sappers breach a well secured perimeter more than once ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk