KILGORE, Billy Doyle - b. April 3, 1936 - d. Nov. 26, 2011

Started by Marcia Moore, November 29, 2011, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

Billy Doyle Kilgore, Sr., age 75, a resident of Howard, Kansas passed away Saturday, November 26, 2011 at the Twilight Manor Nursing Home. He was born on April 3, 1936 in Gate City, Virginia the son of John and Zella (Marshal) Kilgore.

He was united in marriage to Mary Ann Simon and to this union was born five children. Billy was a self employed truck driver.

Billy is survived by his wife Mary Ann of Eaton, Ohio, three sons; Billy Kilgore, Jr. of Lewisburg, Ohio, Gary Kilgore of Batavia, New York and Robert Kilgore of New York, one daughter Debra Clattenburg of Winfield, Kansas, three sisters, eleven grandchildren and six great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, one infant daughter Catherine, one brother and one sister.

Cremation has taken place and no services are planned at this time. Family suggests contributions to the Elk County Ministerial Food Pantry and may be left with the funeral home. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.countrysidefh.com. Arrangements are under the direction of Countryside - Zimmerman Funeral Home in Howard, Kansas.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

Janet Harrington

Sorry to hear about Bill. I always thought he was a grumpy old guy, but after I got to talking with him, he was always so nice to me. Rest in Peace, Bill.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk