College Educated Experts at Work

Started by Ross, November 06, 2011, 09:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Not for my Child.

On Friday, October 28, the National Biodefense Science Board (NBSB), a government-appointed panel of "experts" voted its approval (12 to 1) for the government to proceed with an unconscionable medical experiment that would expose healthy US children to the risks of the anthrax vaccine, a vaccine which offers absolutely no direct benefit, but whose risks include serious adverse reactions such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome, neurological disorders, disability and death.

What's wrong with this idea? Stinking Thinking that's what? Why? In my opinion to make themselves important

I once took a medical study from the Medical Journals of the AMA to support my discussion with my wife's doctor. He said those studies are only done by doctors attempting to make a name for themselves and seldo have enough patients involved to amount to anything. The doctors are only wanting to be printed. So, I aksed him about the studies he had printed in there. Guess what, no answer.

We are fed so much B. S. from so many directions the truth is seldom easy to determine.

The whole story is at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/government-panel-approves-controversial-anthrax-vaccine-experiment-for-children/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk