Address to congress

Started by Janet Harrington, September 08, 2011, 05:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2011, 11:45:39 AM
Big eared clown? I understand the concern about the draw down but the rude comments don't have any impact, now do they ?   What does that ever accomplish, no matter who the recipient of such language is. Besides I thought we were done with Iraq. People want our military home....now. What more can we do there? It's costing too much in money and lives.Leave the contractors if they must and bring the rest home.

Sigh i wish people would wake up and realize we need to be in iraq. It is a central staging point for our military should the need arise to respond to iran or any other middle eastern country that decides to screw with us. Its just like when we put up military bsaes along the iron curtain in the cold war.  We need a presence there to keep a eye and to respond as quickly as possible.  Just because we had an ocean between us and russia wasn't enough to deter them, we needed eyes ears and a missle or two camped out on their borders to keep them from getting too bold.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
Big eared clown? I understand the concern about the draw down but the rude comments don't have any impact, now do they ?   What does that ever accomplish, no matter who the recipient of such language is. Besides I thought we were done with Iraq. People want our military home....now. What more can we do there? It's costing too much in money and lives.Leave the contractors if they must and bring the rest home.

Diane ,
Calling him a big eared clown was the nicest thing I could think of to call him on a family forum. You response was something from the Liberal's book---and NO I'm not calling you a liberal. I agree, bring all the troops home from Iraq if the POTUS won't do right by the military---BUT---that's not what we were talking about. It's that Dumbo does not listen to his Generals on the ground and spits in their face every chance he gets. He is NOT pulling all the troops out so why wouldn't he do what the "experts" advise ? Hell, if he aint going to listen to them then pull everyone out that holds a rank above E-4 and let Cpl's and Spec 4's run the war

Jane

I see people so happy they get to shake his hand. I would not walk across the street to even look at him. He has disgraced our GREAT country with every other nations he has been in. He gets no respect from my family.

kshillbillys

I'm with Steve. I will respect the office but I will not respect Barack Hussein Obama. Why should we respect him when he clearly does NOT respect the great people of America?----Mrs. KSH
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk