Free Speech

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, July 25, 2011, 04:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

??? T-shirts?  Somebody got a T-shirt?  Well dayum!
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on July 26, 2011, 11:58:55 AM
??? T-shirts?  Somebody got a T-shirt?  Well dayum!

Might get EK to give you one!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

I've never seen one. I do have one from Brown County though. It's another beautiful county, maybe a little greener than Elk.

Ross

Well folks,
I'se just a dumb redneck old fart of a hick with questions.
I got none of them IQ thingys nor am I papered by some uppity college.
And I hain't askin anyone to believe anythin I say.
That's be yer choice.
Just like it's my choice whether I believes you or not. An ain't none of what
I say should be taken as personal. Only if I e-mail you, now that's be personal.

I might even like each of you if I had a chance to sit and have a cup of coffee with you.
And I'd expect to have a few laughs over this forum relationship.

Nope I ain't no better than you and you ain't no better than me.

I'm much to old to be impressed by a Congressman, congresswoman, senators or representatives.
The only thing that impress' me about any President of our country is, all them secret servicemen
surrounding him as he boards that giant of an airplane or helicopter that you and I pay for.
No, that don't really impress me either.
Too bad though that you and I and China own a piece of it and can't even get a short ride.

I watched the Apollo 16 fall through the ionisphere and it was quite pretty and those giant parachutes were amazing.
big deal right, just a memory. Things have changed considerably since then and that is what impress' me.

Diane Amberg

How do you like your coffee? I can make firehouse coffee that will take the hair off your head,or grow it in really strange places. But I can make pretty good ordinary coffee too, even with eggshells and a bit of chocolate.

Hefe de vaca

I like your style Diane.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk