Started by Warph, June 27, 2011, 01:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"As I grow older and older
And totter toward the tomb,
I find that I care less and less
Who goes to bed with whom"
....Warph

I can see it now...... I can't wait until the child support "fun" starts.  Here is just one example of some of the fun we will see on "Gay Divorce Court":

Two lesbians have a baby and get divorced.  The one who did not carry the child refuses to pay child support because she is "not the father" nor is she in any way related to the child genetically thus not responsible for the upkeep of the child.  The mother of the child then turns around and sues one of their mutual friends who donated the sperm for child support because he is technically the father.

The only good thing that will come out of all of this will be the many entertaining hours of television it will generate.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ny-pastor-grieves-gay-marriage-approval-says-end-is-near-51598/

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

Shoot...I think the homosexual community should have exactly the same right to make total fools of themselves with the getting  married then having to do the divorce thing.  Why protect them from it when we aren't allowed the same protections??? lol  By the way...VERY GOOD POEM, WARPH!!!!!!!!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk