Goodbye 4th amendment.

Started by srkruzich, May 16, 2011, 07:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 18, 2011, 07:30:01 AM
I thought that this might be a case of if the shoe fits, wear it.

I would like to remind everyone of something that happened when the cop didn't bust in with guns blazing.  When he tried to reason with the person he was trying to arrest.  Greenwood County lost a d**n good sheriff.

Another incident where the home-owner had broadcast loud and clear what he would do if law enforcement showed up at his door even with a warrant.  The home-owner is dead because law enforcement expected him to be armed and dangerous.  In this case, it could have been one of our own Elk County deputies that died.  It was well know what the home-owner thought of the law, just as it is becoming well know what some of our Forum members think of the law.

What law?  Protecting ones home against criminals??   The Constitution 2nd amendment as well as 4th amendment and eventually 5th amendment all say i can send anyone that breaks in to the great celestial dirt nap.   That's the only law that matters.  It doesn't distinguish which criminal gets that privileged only that if that criminal comes in without permission, be it given by a  judge or by the owner, they take their miserable lives into their own hands. 

Now if law enforcement comes up announces they are there with warrant, i'll open the door, read the warrant and allow them in.  That's the law.   Anyone else that comes up demanding entry is just SH** out of luck. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Roma Jean Turner

As a single woman who lives alone I find this law very disconcerning.  There is nothing here to protect me from anyone law or criminal.  If I hear my door getting busted in I'm shooting.  When I find my glasses and my cell phone I'll call 911.   Now we have to be as afraid of the law as we are the criminals?

srkruzich

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on May 18, 2011, 07:21:17 PM
As a single woman who lives alone I find this law very disconcerning.  There is nothing here to protect me from anyone law or criminal.  If I hear my door getting busted in I'm shooting.  When I find my glasses and my cell phone I'll call 911.   Now we have to be as afraid of the law as we are the criminals?

Amen Roma. 

Wilma

Steve, I should have said law enforcement.  The person in question had stated that he would not be taken alive and would shoot anyone who tried to arrest him.  The officers were armed with a warrant and did knock on his door and did expect to be greeted with a shotgun blast.  They were trying to do their jobs as law enforcement officers which is to serve a warrant and make an arrest.

Roma, when you get moved over here, you will not need to worry about law enforcement busting into your house with guns blazing.  You might, however, look out for citizens that think they know more than the people that are trained for the jobs they do.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 18, 2011, 07:55:21 PM
Steve, I should have said law enforcement.  The person in question had stated that he would not be taken alive and would shoot anyone who tried to arrest him.  The officers were armed with a warrant and did knock on his door and did expect to be greeted with a shotgun blast.  They were trying to do their jobs as law enforcement officers which is to serve a warrant and make an arrest.

Roma, when you get moved over here, you will not need to worry about law enforcement busting into your house with guns blazing.  You might, however, look out for citizens that think they know more than the people that are trained for the jobs they do.

Maybe they were, and if they did it right then good job.  So far i haven't had a problem with officers in the area and the ones that came around aren't stupid. They know they can't enter your property without an invite, be it warrant or personal invitation.  But the ones i have encountered are my age and the simple fact is that this court has LEGISLATED an ILLEGAL law to nullify the 4th amendment.  This will be seen by many LEO's as a free pass to violate constitutional rights.  HEck i just listened to a audio clip of Philadelphia Officers violating a citizens right to open carry a firearm.  They totally violated his right, comitted wanton endangerment against that citizen and another felonious act of terroristic threats when the officer told him if he didn't do as he said he would kill him.    40 min later they had to give this citizen his firearm back, and they got real sweet and nice when they found out they didn't know their own laws.    And before anyone says that cops can't know all the laws, the judges will tell anyone that comes before them.... "IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE"

Roma Jean Turner

Good to be reminded of that Wilma.  The home invasions have become a little to close for comfort around here.  Glad to be moving to Moline. 

Teresa

The law around here are FOR the peoples right to bear arms.. We have the good guys in our town ... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on May 23, 2011, 09:43:51 PM
The law around here are FOR the peoples right to bear arms.. We have the good guys in our town ... :)

Thats good to know!  As long as they uphold their oath to defend and uphold the constitution, i don't have any problem :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk