Official documents regarding the windfarm project in Elk County

Started by Patriot, April 21, 2011, 09:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sixdogsmom

Thanks for posting this info, Patty; it never hurts to ask questions. Sometimes the free hotdogs aren't as wholesome as they might appear. Giving candy to children should not influence the adults. I too want to see the wind project come to fruition, but the wolves in sheeps' clothing should not be involved IMHO. We now have at least two people involved with the schoolboard that are EK on the side. 'Course it's all for the good of the kiddies. Yeah right!
Edie

Patriot

Quote from: sixdogsmom on April 22, 2011, 12:03:19 AM
Sometimes the free hotdogs aren't as wholesome as they might appear. Giving candy to children should not influence the adults.

Ahhh, if only I had your smooth tongue!  lol
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: sixdogsmom on April 22, 2011, 12:03:19 AM
the wolves in sheeps'

Well put. If they would ha stuck to their original plan I'd probably working with them.
A scam is a scam. Their purpos is to control the people of the county by giving them positions in their little circles
doing the things mentioned at their first meeting. They also have our local newspaper in their back pocket. I will not be renewing my subscription when it runs out because of his bias reporting on EK.

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, Not into all that reading. Would someone please give me a insight at to what it says. PLEASE!!! :angel:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk