Obama: 'No Amount of American Lives' Can Resolve 'Someone Else's Civil War'

Started by kshillbillys, April 03, 2011, 02:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Obama: 'No Amount of American Lives' Can Resolve 'Someone Else's Civil War'
Friday, April 01, 2011
By Eric Scheiner

(CNSNews.com) - During the official announcement of his presidential campaign in Chicago, then Senator Barack Obama said, "no amount of American lives can resolve the political disagreement that lies at the heart of someone else's civil war."

Read the rest of the article here: http://www.marklevinshow.com/goout.asp?u=http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-no-amount-american-lives-can-resol

Can anyone tell me why we are there then? If Mr. Wonderful doesn't want to fight other countries' civil wars, WHY are we there??

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

Are you asking this of the other presidents that sent troops into Viet Nam, Korea, Iraq, etc., too?

kshillbillys

No, I'm asking this of Obama. It's time that this country starts living in the present instead of always bringing up the past Presidents' actions.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jerry wagner

Quote from: kshillbillys on April 03, 2011, 08:32:23 PM
No, I'm asking this of Obama. It's time that this country starts living in the present instead of always bringing up the past Presidents'.
No, we should be able to compare where relevant which is here.  Further, you would certainly hold someones words from the past against them, so that being the case we shouls be allowed to compare.

twirldoggy

Pesident Obama has relied on disinformation and outright lies to manipulate the American public.  

The so called no fly zone is air war over Libya designed to target ground troops in tanks and troops with heavy artillary.  

No boots on the ground?  News reports say special forces and CIA are in the country.  2200 Marines are just off shore.  

160 American missiles had to cause havoc with the civilians of the country and not just Gadhafi's troops.  

Many civilians are living without water, food or electricity.  

Patriot

Someone once said it's bad form to justify/excuse a present bad act with the present or even past bad acts of others.  Everybody's doing it never worked in my house.  Obama ran on a platform of honesty, transparency and equity.  He lied, his present actions offer proof.  What Lincoln did in the past no way justifies what Obama does today.  To use such an approach contributes nothing to the present public discourse.  So much for good vetting by a free press.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk