Fog Tires??

Started by genealogynut, November 06, 2006, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I remember that a lady once came into the store and her husband had sent her in to buy a "left handed" wrench.
lol
We sold her a standard wrench..explaining that there wasn't such a critter as a left handed wrench..

She was going to do some pretty horrible things to her husband , for tricking her, when she got home.. or so she said..
:D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

indygal

My son always teased his sister about making sure she never ran out of blinker fluid for the turn signals.

genealogynut

Here's another one!  One time in my high school  English class, the teacher had each of us write down a topic on a piece of paper, then she collected each one and re-distributed them.  And what ever topic we drew, was what we had to give a talk on in front of the whole class.  Well......some guy wrote down a topic that pertained to overhauling an engine (I think it was) anyway, this girl (I won't mention her name as it would embarrass her) who drew that topic, knew nothing about it.  She was telling us you had to re-spark the spark plugs!  The whole class just roared with laughter.

I've never forgot that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk