Happy Birthday, Bonnie

Started by Wilma, November 15, 2010, 10:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Something tells me that Bonnie's birthday is about now.  I can't find the exact date, but we were wishing her a happy birthday about this time last year.  Mustn't let this one get by.

So Happy Birthday, Bonnie.  May this one be the best ever.

Roma Jean Turner

I second that Bonnie.  I miss you on the FOrum.  Hope you are doing well.

Diane Amberg

Yes, it is indeed today, but I won't tell the year. ;D  Have a great day Bonnie! Hope you are enjoying beautiful California weather.

Bonnie M.

Thank you so much!  As for my age, let's just say I was 40 years old when the last "birthday girl" was born!  I'm blessed to be alive and well, and to be very happy.
Bonnie

frawin

Good Morning, Bonnie:  Happy Birthday to you!  Hope you have a great one!  We went to eat catfish Saturday night and thought of you!  Next time you come through, we'll pick up the tab for catfish and furnish a birthday cake!  Have a wonderful day!

Frank & Myrna

Ms Bear

Happy Birthday, Bonnie.  Hope it is a great day.

greatguns

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday!  Here's wishing you many, many more.

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Bonnie M.

Thank you all, again.  It really was a good day.  Besides so many greetings on the Forum, Facebook, etc., I had many phone calls, from our children, and our grandchildren, who are quite scattered around the country.   Even had a "surprise" birthday party thrown in the mix!  It was all good!  Thanks again. 
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk