Supper With Roma

Started by sixdogsmom, July 08, 2010, 11:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Roma and myself dined together at the Swinging Bridge Cafe tonight. We had a delightful visit with much more in common than we might have previously thought. 'Course we could never agree on who has the best looking/smartest short people at home! Lol! Welcome to Moline Roma, or should I say instead, Welcome Home!  :D :D
Edie

flo

I seen you two over there.  Recognized Roma, but had not seen you before.  I didn't "table hop" because you all were doing much visiting.  Maybe next time.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Too bad Flo, we would have enjoyed having you! Next time for sure!  :-*
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

Thank you, Sixdogs.  We had a great visit and look forward to doing it again.  Flo, I am so sorry I didn't see you, by all means, come over next time.  If anyone sees me around town, be sure to come up and introduce yourselves.  I do feel like I am coming home for sure.  Can't wait to get the move finished.

Judy Harder

when you want to meet and greet, tell us and I would bet you have a herd running your way.
I think we are just about ready for a get-together of the forum. Or as many as can come. I would come
just give me the word.
Welcome home, Roma. I can't wait to meet Edie.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Roma Jean Turner

I think a Forum get together would be fun.   Stay tuned,  party at Roma's somewhere in the future or maybe at the Swinging Bridge cafe, the food would be much better there.  Ha, ha

Judy Harder

I agree and they would clean up and cook, We could just shoot the breeze or whatever else we want to shoot.
Maybe we can do it in installments. Like 3 or 4 or 6 or what ever and do a monthly meet. That sounds like fun.
I for one could use a new project. I have had too many funerals in my recent past and need something else to do.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk