Name That Baby

Started by dandymomma, July 13, 2007, 08:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOW

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 24, 2007, 08:51:35 AM
how about Naviegh ? Or MaKennzi, and  Channdler, Kynnedi, and the best of all, Rheygenn Ryan-Makynnli Knudson. These are all kids in one family.  Give me a Faith Ann Love any day.

Hello!  My son, MaKennzi, googled his name and guess where it took him?  yes, to this website and unfortunately, had to read these extremely RUDE posts!  These are my 6 children that are all miracles from God!! Each one of my children are named after a precious family member-that NONE of you know.  So please keep your rude comments to yourself becauses you did hurt my kids' feelings-and you don't even know them!!!  They are very very good kids, and ALL of them love their unique names VERY much!!  I don't appreciate people like you-who want more positive and Happy news to degrade innocent children.  BTW, you forgot my oldest daughter, Mariah!! 

srkruzich

Quote from: BOW on May 13, 2010, 08:05:32 PM
Hello!  My son, MaKennzi, googled his name and guess where it took him?  yes, to this website and unfortunately, had to read these extremely RUDE posts!  These are my 6 children that are all miracles from God!! Each one of my children are named after a precious family member-that NONE of you know.  So please keep your rude comments to yourself becauses you did hurt my kids' feelings-and you don't even know them!!!  They are very very good kids, and ALL of them love their unique names VERY much!!  I don't appreciate people like you-who want more positive and Happy news to degrade innocent children.  BTW, you forgot my oldest daughter, Mariah!! 

I don't know that anyone was rude.  I can say that Yes your kids are going to have one heck of a time telling people how to spell their names.   Thats going to be a source of irritation one day for them if they don't realize how hard it is going to be for others. 

You might want to prepare them for that!  Getting their feelings hurt, i assume they are young.  Well they will get used to the comments over time.  Cause they are going to get them.  I have a unusual name myself, which 95% of the people out there cannot spell it right even when i tell them how to spell it.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Bow, I'm sorry your son was offended by my post from several years ago. It was never intended to be rude or personal but just underscores the problems some names can cause. Every fall teachers have quite a time learning to pronounce and spell kid's names, especially first names. As far as keeping my opinions to myself.....Nope, not gonna happen. Go back and read the posts around that one and get a sense of what we were talking about.  Nobody was judging your child and you should tell him that.  By the way Mariah is a common name and a common spelling. I hope your son doesn't get teased by people asking where PaKennzi is.

flo

srkruzich, I have no problem pronouncing your screen name.  When I refer to something you've posted, I call you"scrunch".  How's that???  :angel: :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

srkruzich

Quote from: flo on May 15, 2010, 11:03:58 AM
srkruzich, I have no problem pronouncing your screen name.  When I refer to something you've posted, I call you"scrunch".  How's that???  :angel: :angel:

Thats a normal response.  People can't pronounce it to save their life and it's actually very easy to.   

Simplest way to remember is cruise ick

LOL
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk