Dallas Tea Party Invites Olbermann look-a-likes at MSNBC

Started by Teresa, February 23, 2010, 12:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I heard about this video on Glenn Beck this morning.  He played the audio but it really needs to be seen and heard. 

The Dallas Tea Party has challenged Keith Olbermann to take a firsthand look at what the movement is really about after the MSNBC host criticized its lack of diversity. "How many black faces do you see at these events?" Olbermann wondered on his show in a clip highlighted in a tea party web video. "Well, Keith," goes the response, "we see a whole lot more at our events than we see at MSNBC."

This video really needs to be seen.  Good job Dallas!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Okay, Olberclown..... Now, let's ask the logical question of which is more likely to be the result of racism.... the lack of black participation in Tea Parties or their absence from the MSNBC lineup:

***The Tea Parties are basically organized to protest Barack Obama's economic policies
***In polls, American blacks still show support for Barack Obama's policies in the 90+ percent range
***It was estimated by the New York Times that 5% of the Tea Parties are "minorities."
***MSNBC relentless cheerleads for Barack Obama's policies
***More American blacks agree with MSNBC than with the Tea Parties
***MSNBC has 0% featured black anchors.
So, again:  My response is, where are all the black faces on the MSNBC anchor roster?  And don't tell me some of your best guests are black.

I don't think Olberclown will be able to show up for the Dallas rally because the mother freakin' SOB is in the hospital.  Doctors at Washington D.C.'s Joe Gibbs Memorial Hospital have said that the recent words and actions of NBC Newsman and commentator Keith Olberclown are the results of his being deprived of oxygen.  These medical experts suggest that, in order to regain his rationality and good sense and ensure longer life, Olberclown immediately remove his head from Barack Obama's ass.

"Keith's got it wedged in their so tight that he has cut off the air flow," said Dr. Warren Spaulding.  "Without sufficient oxygen, there is brain damage.  If this continues, the brain will die.  We are seeing this with Mr. Olberclown."

"I also believe that the fecal matter is interfering with both his vision and his speech, because he can't see crap in front of him and he's talking a lot of shit."

When asked about the situation, President Obama said, "Keith is a good newsman who understands the need for and the process of change.  Sure, it's a little tight getting my pants on in the morning with him there, and sometimes it is a little uncomfortable with his glasses, but I think that he's doing an admirable job."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk