Donut Shop Lunch!!

Started by DanCookson, October 03, 2006, 09:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanCookson

This is the official scoop.

The Daylight Donut Shop will be open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 5 am to 1:30 pm for a new light lunch menu. 

Right now it is homemade soup and salad.  There is going to be additional items added!

I will post the soup of the day here daily.

Teresa

Well now that is good news! It is always a nice thing for everyone to have another place to eat at once and awhile.
And homemade soup is always a winner ..especially when fall and winter are approaching.

And  THANK YOU Danny for being nice enough to post the soup of the day on here.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

DanCookson

Soup of the day for October 4

Cheesy potato brocoli  :D

Janet Harrington

Oh My Gosh.  That sounds wonderful.

Teresa

I didn't have any.. did anyone?
And was it good?

How did they do on their lunch crowd Danny?

DanCookson

The soup and salad were both delicous all three days.  The crowd has been growing every day, as the word gets out slowly.  I think that most of the customers have been people that work downtown, but as the word travels and the weather gets cold I am sure it will get bigger!

I love soup and chili when it gets cold.

Teresa

Wonderful... I wonder if they will have it to go also? Be nice to be able to grab some and bring it back to the office and eat it..
I am glad that it is doing so well.

DanCookson

Dang, already slacked off on today's soup of the day!!

OK FOLKS

Soup of the Day for Wednesday Oct. 11th

CHILI

DanCookson

And yes, all stuff is either made to go or dine in.

Teresa

But I bet it doesn't even touch the WINNERS of this years chili cookoff chili..made by my wonderful 2 sons.. Danny Cookson and Derek Cookson...  :-*
**applause**
They make awesome chili..

BUT I imagine that the donut shops chili is good too. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk