Camp over by Independence?

Started by Sarah, December 08, 2009, 09:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

I just ran a search for FEMA Camps...............yikes.  I don't have time to read them because the place I am doing my internet at is closing for the holiday.  Anyway, if you want to spend Christmas with the creeps....google away and read it all.  Ha, ha.

Varmit

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on December 24, 2009, 02:35:03 PM
Okay, you guys, now I'm starting to think road trip.  I can't decide if I should try to scout the Arkansas camp or the Independence one first.

Roma, I wouldn't scout any of them.  Believe me when I say that there are things afoot in this world you don't want to know about.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Roma Jean Turner

Yes Varmit, I have read a little more and will heed your advice.

Diane Amberg

Varmit

Highly doubtful diane.  Even if it was it would be no big deal.  Although a little "off" the Branch Davidians were a peaceful lot.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk