Dear Glenn Beck

Started by redcliffsw, December 04, 2009, 06:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Diane Amberg

Interesting idea ,what do you think?

Anmar

solutions don't bring in advertising revenue.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Roma Jean Turner

It would be interesting to see how the Federal Government would try to handle a situation with states exerting their independence.  Actually it would probably be pretty scarey along with interesting.

Roma Jean Turner

Forgot to add that I am willing to do scarey if that is what it takes.

redcliffsw

Seccession is one of the better possibilities - probably the best for some states.

mtcookson

He's actually offered up many solutions to fix the problems but it will be a very slow process to fix everything and that's only if the solutions are started up very soon. With the current administration, the solutions we need will never happen.

Regardless though, I'm up for secession. I'm absolutely sick and tired of Washington. It'd be great if all of the red states seceded and let the blues fail to show them how everything is supposed to work. They'll fail and they'll see us stay on our feet, work hard, and move forward going back to the roots of the U.S. that made it such a great country. If they have even a minute piece of brain left they will hopefully realize their progressive type government absolutely will not work.

Varmit

Secession won't work.  Besides the Red states are too spread out, they would need to be one body to make it happen.  Not only that but a great many people in those states aren't willing to get bloodied in order to accomplish it.  It would be simplier to force washington, D.C. to seceed, establish a new captial and a compeletly  new governmental body.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk