HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all!!!

Started by patyrn, November 25, 2009, 02:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Our kids will be with us tonight for our traditional Thanksgiving meal and gathering, so we send out early wishes to all our Forum friends for a wonderful Thanksgiving with safe travel and lots of good togetherness time with friends and family.  We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for!

Roma Jean Turner

My best wishes to all as well.  I'm sleeping in and going to friends for a big feast and will probably spend the rest of the day dropping in at various open houses.  Love the four day weekends.

Tobina+1

Chuck's mom is here from Florida and we're combining some of their traditional dishes with some of my traditional dishes.  Honey ham, blackeye peas, party potatoes, banana pudding, cranberries.  We'll spend the day eating and packing!  I hope everyone has a wonderful, thankful day!

Sarah

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  My parents are coming and we're cooking 3 turkeys and then spend the rest of the weekend eating.  LOL 

Diane Amberg

Sound like lots of fun in store for you all! :D  Have a memorable day.Take lots of photos. I'll be by about 2pm tomorrow with my doggie bag. ;D ;D ;D

Ms Bear

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Forum friends.  The weather is perfect here. 

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Bonnie M.

I'll add my Thanksgiving greetings, also.

We do have so much to be thankful for.

We will be joining our daughter, son-in-law and grandson for the annual Turkey Dinner, (at Valley Center, "CA") and we'll be joined by several friends we've invited to share the day with us.  Cathy & Harvey live about 7 miles from us, so it's a nice short little drive out to their place.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Edie

Anmar

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone has a good day.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk