Willie Nelson latest

Started by Teresa, September 24, 2006, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Well, Jo, I think everyone has to admit that you are much younger than I.  I still like the older stars the best.

genealogynut

Don says he does, too!  Ye-e-ea-a-!  Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar, all for Hank Williams, Sr. stand up and holler!  Y-e-e-a-a!  Who-hoo!

Wilma

Janet Harrington

I don't know.  Give me a young Elvis the pelvis and I'll be happy.

Wilma

When Elvis first appeared on television, way back in the early 50's, my sister told me that his singing wasn't bad if you didn't have to watch him.  I feel that way about most of the contemporary entertainers today.  Now I find that listening to Elvis sing isn't much different from listening to his contemporaries.  So, Janet, does that put you with us oldtimers?

Janet Harrington

No, Mother, I could never be considered an old-timer.  You know that my goal in life is to live to be 99 years old.  That's the only goal that I have.

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on October 01, 2006, 06:45:43 PM
No, Mother, I could never be considered an old-timer.  You know that my goal in life is to live to be 99 years old.  That's the only goal that I have.

God help us all........................... ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Mama Wilma and Mama Jo,

Ms. T is being mean because she doesn't want me to live to be 99.  :-[ If I live to be 99 and she lives to be older than me, how old do you think she will be??????  101 years old.  That's how old. :o :o

Teresa

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... I swear TaTa.. you are the biggest tattle tale in the world. ::)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk