Facts Don't Lie

Started by redcliffsw, September 17, 2009, 05:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

The facts don't lie – he does  
..Mychal Massie

OK, Barry, er, Mr. President – you wanted honest debate – let's start with you as president. Name a president in my lifetime that has threatened and belittled the people as you did in your teleprompter speech before a joint session of Congress?
How dare you look down on the American people and their representatives (and I use that term loosely) from your elitist perch? How dare you berate the people of America? How dare you call us names and use words like "demagoguery" to define our challenges to your unwanted universal health-care scam, which is nothing more than the latest in a successive line of actions taken by you that are more representative of your mentors Saul "the red" Alinsky and William Ayers than of free-market capitalism? Your faux veneer of Americanism fails to reconcile your Leninist, Alinskyite actions.

What right do you have to threaten and malign critics of your health-care plans by telling them "I'm going to call you out"? You aren't back on the streets of Chicago – you are the president, and it's about time you acted like it. You are sworn to protect our constitutional rights, and that includes our right to disagree with you.

Pursuant to your comment, "Instead of making wild claims about a government takeover of health care, we should work together to address any legitimate concerns you may have." My question to you is, who defines "any legitimate concerns"? We have been voicing our "legitimate concerns" at town hall meetings, only to have you, Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer and company call us mobs and un-American.

rest of the article:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=109777

kshillbillys

And racists...don't forget we are all racist if we don't agree with him too!! I was called a racist at work while discussing Joe Wilson's "You Lie" comment! I never even uttered ONE racist word...Amazing!  ::)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk