Can you all pray that I dont go to jail this weekend?

Started by debid, September 18, 2009, 02:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debid

LOL!  We were supposed to go to a friends farm in Marion this weekend to have a 60th birthday party for a dear friend.  Well...... Nobody lives there anymore so they went out to mow yesterday and found out something is wrong with their well or pump for the well and the water is not working.   They changed the plan and decided we would all go to Melvern Lake and camp out there instead.   ;)    That would all be well and fine except these people like to REALLY party and they are a bit rowdy for a nice quiet campground like Turkey Point at Melvern.    There will be about 30 of us and we have all been great friends for years and years.   Two of these friends are Canadian Indians and they get real busy with the fire water.   :D  I just know somebody is going to call the  :police: on us.  If the Donut  Shop isn't open on Monday you can assume Tony and I are in the pokey and please take up a collection to bail us out.   ;D

I hope you all have a great weekend!  I know we are going to have a blast!

debid

Well, I made it back and didn't even come close to going to jail.   ;D
I had a great time with great old friends.  My friends really love and miss me.  I feel the same.   It is very hard to be new somewhere.   This year has been great, but it has also been really hard.   I hope this next coming year will be better.   I look forward to making new friends here.   It would sure help me not be so homesick. 

Diane Amberg

I wondered if you had made it back without needing bail money. Glad you got to catch up with your friends.

Tobina+1

Debi; glad to hear your weekend went well!  It's always fun to catch up with old friends.
As far as making new ones around here, my advice is to get involved!  I know it's probably hard with your business and the hours you keep, but even picking one group and attending their meetings will start the ball rolling.  When I moved here, I first got involved in church, then through my friends there, I started branching out and am now involved in more activities than I can handle sometimes!  But I've met a LOT of good people in the community; people I will consider "old friends" many years from now!

pepelect

Plus if you bring donuts you will get invited to every group in a 3 county radius!!!!   

Long live the 20lb apple fritter!!!!

Donuts, the worlds favorite vegetable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk