Volleyball Schedule/Football Schedule

Started by Rhonda, September 10, 2009, 12:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda

I am apparently not smart enough to navigate the West Elk School website.  Does anyone have a volleyball and football schedule? 

I was wondering if the volleyball team will be at the Oswego tournament again on September 19.  I usually get to see some "home folks" at that tournament.

Also wondered if the football team will be playing Pleasanton this year.  I think Pleasanton came to West Elk last year.  That's a short 6 miles for me to come watch the Patriots.

Tobina+1

Quick answer;  yes VB will be at the Oswego tourney.  Not sure about FB.  I will go now and see if I can find the schedule online...

Tobina+1

OK, here's the link to the school calendar.  It has all events on it, not just sports. 
http://westelk.us/we1/images/calendar/calendar%202009-10.pdf

It might take some deciphering to figure it out... JHVB = Junior High Volleyball.  HSFB = High School Football.  HSVB = High School volleyball.  Not sure what SCBL is?

Our friend BowieBoy used to be good about posting home games on the Forum... wonder where that guy is?  Maybe I'll try and fill in for him for now.

It looks like HSFB is @ Pleasanton on Oct 2. 

Tobina+1

OK, I posted all the HOME games for September on the calendar and in the Announcements section.  I didn't want to overload, so I'll wait on October until it gets closer.

Summary:
Sep 11:  HS FB @ Home, vs. Pleasanton, 7 pm.
Sep 14:  HS Fresh VB @ Home, 5:30 pm.
Sep 21:  HS Fresh VB @ Home, 5:30 pm.
Sep 24:  JH VB & FB @ Home, vs. Oxford, 4:30 VB and 6:30 FB.
Sep 25:  HS FB @ Home, vs. Olpe, 7pm.
Sep 29:  HS VB (varsity and JV) @ Home, 6 pm.

Also, keep in mind October 9th is the Homecoming football game vs. Solomon, 7 pm. 

Mom70x7

I haven't looked at the schedule on the home page - but the football game this Friday night (Sept. 11) is against Uniontown. Here at 7 pm. I know, because I'm helping put the program together for the game.

I'll try to double check what's on the WEHS page and correct it if I can.

heather_tyler_2014

SCBL: South Central Border League.

And just fyi: The junior high Lady Pats defeated Elk Valley!!! Oh and Midway-Altoona! Awesome!!!
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk