Pictures of Howard

Started by Joanna, August 31, 2009, 04:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Ha! Interactive map indeed.  :P I'm just getting the hang of posting on the Forum.

I took more pictures this morning.  Still do have go go back out to the highway.  The sun glare ruined the vet clinic one and I want to get a better shot of the school.  I think I did get most of the rest of them in, but if you think of others, let me know.

Teresa

Did anyone have to log in to see these photos? I'm trying to send a link to one of my albums in facebook and it says that the people have to be logged in.. But when I log out and go into Joanna's pictures they show up? Whats the deal?...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

No, I didn't have to log on.  Maybe your stuff is not to be viewed by the public.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Rudy Taylor

When you're dealing with Teresa, it's always a good idea not to be viewed by the public.
;D ;D ;D
We love you, Queen Teresa.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Joanna

Teresa, on your Photo page, where you can see all your albums; at the bottom there is a link that says "album privacy" (t's right after 'view comments').  You'll need to click that and you can change the privacy settings on each album individually.

Teresa

Jeeese.... you would  think I would have been smart enough to figure it out... ::)
But sadly I wasn't...
Thanks.,.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

debid

I love the pics!  What a great thing to do for us. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk